The name of the slide says it all, race your friends and get the fun competitive spirit rolling. Start on a mat, face forward, push off, spiral around the in-closed section of the ride and then race down the surprise drop of the slide for the last stretch. A combination of fun and excitement for all ages!
- Maximum operational load 1 person each lane, 136 kg (300 lbs)
- Person under 110 cm tall are not permitted on this ride
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps
- Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation are not permitted
- Only one rider to enter each lane of the flume at a time. Single Riders only!
- Never form chains
- Please remain in the proper riding position throughout the ride, exit quickly by walking straight ahead, do not cross the lanes
- Riders must wait for the attendants start signal before starting the ride
- Keep arms and hands inside the flumes at all times
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide
- At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by shutdown lane and exit quickly by walking to the end of your lane. Do not cross lanes on exiting. Be cautious walking as surface is very slippery