SMASH DOWN 2.0
The famous smash down of old has gotten that much better. Its predecessor started at 21 meters up, Smash Down 2.0 starts at a staggering 25.9 meters. Similar to the Climax slide, Smash Down 2.0 has everyone enter a capsule only to have a trap door open from underneath and have you bullet your way to the finish point in a matter of seconds. Adrenalin pumping – Check, Heart pounding – Check, Head rushing – check. More thrills it is..
- Maximum operational load 1 person, 140 kg (308 lbs)
- Person under 122 cm tall are not permitted on this ride
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps
- Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation are not permitted
- Only one rider to enter the flume at a time. Single Riders only!
- Never form chains
- Slide must be ridden feet first lying on your back with legs firmly crossed at the ankles and arms folded across the chest. riding this slide improperly may cause injury
- Do not uncross your legs or attempt to sit up until you come to a stop in the shutdown lane
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide
- At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by shutdown lane and exit quickly